Effective as at 8 Dec 2018
- P2D Solutions Pte Ltd (“P2D”) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of the users of its websites and its services and products. P2D recognises that visitors, users, licensees, members and others (collectively or individually “Users”) who enter, use and/or visit this website and any of our other websites (collectively, including all content available on or through our websites, to be collectively referred to as the “Website” value their privacy.
- “Personal Data” means any data or information, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified either (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which P2D is likely to have access to. Personal Data excludes Business Contact Information which means an individual’s name, position name or title, business telephone number, business address, business electronic mail address or business fax number and any other similar information about the individual, not provided by the individual solely for his personal purposes.
- This Policy also gives you notice regarding:
- Personal data we collect, how we use it, and with whom we may share it;
- How you can have access to or correct any inaccuracies in your Personal Data;
- Security procedures we use to protect your Personal Data from misuse;
- Retention of your Personal Data;
- Our relationship with other websites.
Collection of Personal Data
- P2D may collect, use and disclose the following data about you:
- When you provide Personal Data by filling in online or offline forms when applying for P2D’s services or feedback, asking queries and job applications, requests and submissions;
- If and when you contact P2D, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, cookies, location data, weblogs and other communication data, that you access;
- When you fill up job application forms to apply for a job at P2D;
- If you enter into any contract with P2D or purchase any products/services from P2D;
- If you participate in any exhibition/event organised by P2D or where P2D is a participant;
- P2D may collect, including but not limited to, the following kinds of Personal Data through the different channels mentioned above:
- Business and/or residential addresses;
- Business and/or personal email addresses;
- Mobile and business telephone numbers;
- Pictures, if applicable.
- Additionally, if you are applying for employment with P2D, P2D will collect the following additional Personal Data:
- Date of Birth;
- NRIC/ID/Passport numbers, if required;
- Marital Status;
- Educational and employment history and professional qualifications, including testimonials and references;
- Medical, legal and financial history;
- Next of Kin or family information;
- Bank account details;
- Photos and videos, if any; and
- Curricula Vitae, if any.
- We only collect, process, use or disclose such Personal Data, in accordance with this policy. If you are acting as a data intermediary, or otherwise on behalf of a third party, or supply us with information regarding a third party, you undertake that you are an authorised representative or agent of such third party and that you have obtained consent from such third party to our collection, processing, use and disclosure of their Personal Data. Because we are collecting the third party’s data from you, you undertake to make the third party aware of all matters listed in this policy by referring them to our agencies’ website.
Use and Purposes of Personal Data Collected
- P2D will only use your Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily for the following purposes:
- to process your request through the online form
- to enable P2D to contact you via:
- phone calls; or
- mobile / text messaging (including SMS, online chat apps or any other form of instant messaging).
- administration relating to our training programmes & providing the relevant services
- to notify you of any changes to our policies or services which may affect you;
- to respond to queries or feedback;
- for billing and credit control purposes;
- informing you of new developments, services, promotions of P2D and third parties which we are associated with;
- share testimonial from satisfied clients;
- For recruitment and evaluation purposes if you apply for a job with P2D, i.e. to determine job suitability;
- To apply for employee work visas at the Ministry of Manpower, if needed;
- For internal reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
- P2D will also use the information which you provide in aggregate form to determine demographic profiles, browsing and transactional patterns in order to:
- develop marketing profiles and assist strategic development;
- manage P2D’s relationship with its sponsors, advertisers and promotional partners;
- enable site audits to be performed;
- enable P2D to review, develop and improve the services which it offers; and
- to facilitate media and public relations queries.
- By your submission of your Personal Data to us, you also consent to the onward disclosure of your Personal Data to these agents or service providers and the processing of your Personal data by these agents or service providers.
- In this regard, please note that it is on your part to ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct at the time of submission. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
- Please note that if you do not consent to any of the above business purposes, P2D may also be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
Limitation of Use, Disclosure or Retention
- Note that Personal Data may be disclosed to third party government related organisation providing funding or grants so as to enable reimbursements.
- P2D would not display or make publicly available, whether through online directories, User lists or otherwise, the personally identifiable information collected. However, P2D may disclose your Personal Data if P2D is required to do so by law or requirement of a competent authority.
- P2D will not transfer Personal Data within or outside Singapore unless it is ensured that the Personal Data will be accorded a level of protection which is comparable to the protection under the PDPA.
- P2D will not sell your Personal Data to any third party without your permission, but we cannot be responsible or held liable for the actions of third party sites from which you may have linked or been directed to P2D’s Website.
- P2D will cease to retain Personal Data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- P2D will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your Personal Data. P2D implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your submitted information. All electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with controlled access and appropriate security technologies. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason P2D cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any Personal Data which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
Access and Correction
- If you wish to verify the details you have submitted to P2D if you wish to check on the manner in which P2D and processes your Personal Data, you may do so by contacting us via the contact details in Section 23. P2D’s security procedures mean that P2D may request proof of identity before we reveal information. This proof of identity will take the form of full details of name, mobile number and email address. You must therefore keep this information safe as you will be responsible for any action which P2D takes in response to a request from someone using your details.
Third Party Sites
- This Policy only applies to the collection and use of data by P2D. It does not cover third party sites to which we provide links, even if such sites are co-branded with our logo. P2D does not share your Personal Data with these third party websites. P2D is not responsible for the privacy and conduct practices of these third party websites, so you should read their own privacy policies before disclosure of any Personal Data to these websites.
Opt-out and Queries
- You may contact P2D at email@example.com if you:
- wish to make corrections to any personal identifiable information you have provided;
- want to opt out from receiving future marketing promotions from P2D and/or third parties which we are associated with. Should you want to opt out, please send a clearly worded email to our Data Protection Officer at the email address above.
- If you send to P2D contributions containing Personal Data to be posted on P2D’s websites, you shall note that this information will be publicly accessible and is not covered by this Policy.
- P2D may modify the terms of this Policy or include additional terms to, for example, reflect changes to the law, changes to P2D’s products and/or services or customer feedback. You should look at these terms regularly. If you do not agree to the modified terms, you should discontinue your use of the Website. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
- These terms govern the relationship between P2D and you. P2D does not create any third party beneficiary rights and any law conferring rights on third parties, including the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) of Singapore, is hereby excluded.
- P2D’s websites do not target and are not intended to attract children under the age of 18 years old. P2D does not knowingly solicit Personal Data from children under the age of 18 years old or send them requests for Personal Data.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- The use of this Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.